Monday, May 19, 2008

Is a spondee some kind of underwear elastic ?

Is a trochee some kind of condom?

Is an Iam(Bic) some kind of cat food with a free pen?

Is molosses some kind of syrup?

Is metynomy some kind of self loathing?

Mais non....I LOVE myself...IAMmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


I naively suggested some thoughts on the finalists in EA's non-rhyming poetry challenge, and one of them completely threw me for a loop. One LONG loop.

But I admit...I am all ear. Not terribly analytical (in anything). And when Mr./Ms. anonymous enters the scene completely prepared, and by the last two paragraphs has reiterated my suggestions exactly (obviously, more explicitely) I felt kinda like "I may be dumb...but I am not stupid." He/she said what I heard. Cool.

I ain't no dummy. IAMme...IGOTTABEme

No comments: