Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Double entendre anyone?

"I am up for renewal myself, and probably will not renew. I rarely read the discussion board anymore, have established contacts, know how to write and submit, realize the importance of hooks and market knowledge, and can find pretty much anything on the net if I dig enough. And I know my local SCBWI conference coordinators for possible events....

And from this....

I also have a kid in college and thus much less expendable income. Ouch. (Those dummies cost a lot to send out!)"

...a reply from a friend of mine on the Blue who shall remain anonymous here was:

"Ok, obviously it's been a long day (six hours pressure-washing my fence & deck)--but I thought those sentences had something to do with each other! "


Waking up to a laugh is the best way to start a day.

No comments: