Friday, March 28, 2008

Motivation 101 except for me it is more like 2010

I'll be attending my tenth conference in June (and probably last, unless something happens soon).


I will have a critique with an AD, from S and S who has already expressed interest in my art. This time I'll have dummies to show and a smashing portfolio. I have so much to do including a weekend of getting my art to Dave in the proper format (ugh).

But I can't do the newbie crud anymore. I am so tired of it all.

I just want to be working on a great project with great people and after a while this all feels like BS.


I see people getting published everyday who make me wonder what the F am I doing wrong. Besides not submitting.

If I could just spend half of my day in my studio making my art I would be the happiest person I could be. That is what I do best. And all this is BS.

Venting 201.

No comments: