Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Talking Eds

Burning Down the House

And you may ask yourself
how did I get here
And you may say to yourself
"This is not my beautiful house
This is not my beautiful book."


Psycho Editor

qu'est ce que c'est
We are brave and we're not blind
I hate writers when they're not polite



Crosseyed and Painless

Lost my brains trying to read the manuscript
Can't stop cuz I have to read this Bull*@#!
am changing my name -it was all a bad accident
They're back - to explain their lack of brilliance


Manuscripts Piling Up

I can see those mannies piling up
stretching from my office to the stairs
I work in this house where I'm employed
When I was throwing up - my hands cuz
I could never keep my spirits up
I remember daze and crazy nights
Are there any writers worth their s#!^
And if they ever polish up - they'll have
a revision by morning.

More to come. Stay "Tuned"

No comments: