Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm going on a blind date

What are you looking for?

Humor (can it have substance...intelligence?)

Good looks (good writing)

Truth and honesty (theme)

Interesting conversation (plot)

Interesting conversation (ahem...voice)

Technique (that comes after the first few dates((rewrites))...meaning I am aiming to please... with originality ...not too weird...okay)

You know your age group (I am not into these May/September...October...November...December...January whatever things)

Universal ( it lasts forever thru think and thin, and covers most folks around the world) I've been many places and I want to go back...I like to travel outside of the U.S.A.

Illustrations (you'll love them...not too pretty...nice gestures...poses...storytelling...consistency...you can curl up with them and be intimate like two little kiddos under the layers of covers having a campout with spooks...lights on)


I've done this before ...really... and I've been happily ever after for a long time.

No comments: