Sunday, June 7, 2009

In the Spirit of Teenage Party Downness

I call myself Promniscient.

I can spend 10 hours looking for the right dress at the right price that isn't hideous or tacky for an extra petite. I can convince her that she looks stunning in it.

Then I can wade through the thousands of pairs of shoes and find the perfect pair at the very LAST SHOE STORE. And they are gorgeous, the right price and not too high in the heel (she won't come home with a twisted ankle and put a damper on our vacation). I can convince her that she looks stunning in them.

And for the final purchase: I can convince her that not everything has to be real patent leather. Not for a simple clutch. And I can convince her that she looks stunning. And she does.

Tomorrow nails.

Next day hair

and delivery to the prom.

I am promniscient. I know.

Oh...and I get a free pedicure, too....ooooh.

No comments: