Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Manicured

Yesterday, an artist friend and I treated ourselves to manicures and pedicures ( a yearly event at best). This was spurred on by our daughters' prom. And elephant like heels.

I was discussing potential subject matter for my next pb biograhy. I want to write about an artistic person who had an extremely interesting and possibly turbulent life. Lots of action and visual material. And it is so hard to find someone in the vein of my currently circulating subject. He really circulated.

But I want a woman. 

My friend mentioned someone.

"How about Alice Neel?"


YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


Perfect. I got a lot of research to do. (Before someone beats me to it.)

(Oh, I gots pretty feet now!!! Pretty beautiful feets)





No comments: